Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #29


Hi there. I am here today to share the first March challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The customer challenge this month is 'In Stitches'. You can use faux, real, stamped or a stitched theme (like knitting) on your project (the DT will provide inspiration twice each month, but you have the whole month to play along!)

This week we are combining a transportation theme with stitches. I used some patterned paper with stitching on it as well as some real machine stitching along with the Bicycle image.


I left a sentiment off the front, instead carrying my theme through to the inside, where I stamped the Life Is Like Riding sentiment. That is good advice, and goodness knows I am keeping moving.


Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Design Team:


I hope you'll join us for this month's challenge - all you need to do is use stitching and at least one Serendipity Stamps image or die. Need to add to your collection? This week's sale is 20% off the Easter category. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Bicycle, Life Is Like Riding - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Cupid's Bow - Wplus9; Vintage Cream - PTI; Pistachio Pudding - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: 5 & Dime - October Afternoon
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
OTHER: Copic markers; Twine; Button; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and sentiment! The inside is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the bicycles going across the page and the paper is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color you chose for the bicyles - the button matches perfectly and you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!