Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Grateful

In celebration of their fourth birthday, Wplus9 is holding some fun challenges. I am such a fan of sweet Dawn and her amazing designs, and its easy to say that Wplus9 is one of my favorite stamp companies.

The challenge she posted yesterday was to create a card in your comfort zone. The card I made for the challenge is me to a T - what do you think?


This card incorporates all the things I love to craft with - creating a stamped design, using two-step images, my beloved Oatmeal cardstock, a little bit of Antique Linen Distress Ink, and my tried and true when-I-can't-squeeze-any-ideas-out favorite layout. And of course, throw in Wplus9 images and you have my comfy jammies equivalent of cardmaking.

:) Hope your day is great!



---------------

Recipe
STAMPS: Fanciful Feathers - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Groovy Guava, Barely Banana, Baja Breeze - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!