Monday, July 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps Pajama Party


Hey there!

Today Waltzingmouse Stamps is kicking off a fun new challenge - a pajama party! It is a night to get together, play along with some challenges, chat on the WMS forum, and be inspired! You can read all about the details here on the WMS blog.

Four challenges will be posting tonight and will remain open for at least 24 hours for you to link your creations. Winners will be chosen for the challenges, along with the chance to join in as a guest design team member for a future release! That is good stuff, people!

Claire has shared three of the challenges, and the final is a sketch challenge. I'm here tonight to share the card I created for the sketch.


What a versatile and fun sketch!

The card that I created uses the just released You're a Doll set.


I started with a pink card base, layering the oatmeal cardstock on top. I slit the oatmeal cardstock on an angle to create my little window, adhering it to my card base and trimming off the excess. I stamped and trimmed the flowers and added them with dimensional adhesive. The sentiment is from the Folk Art Label 25 set.


I hope you'll join us for this kickoff event, the challenges are really going to be fun! I hope to squeeze in some time tonight getting inky, too! Head back to the WMS blog to get all the details and link up your creations!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: You're a Doll, Folk Art Label 25 - WMS
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Rhinestones - Recollections

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of those stamps with this simple sketch - it keeps the entire focus on that wonderful font!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully clean and simple - this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the pink UNDER the oatmeal cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!