Thursday, May 2, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #180

Good morning! This is my second post of the day. To see my Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop post, please scroll down or click here :)

Hello there!


Welcome to this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge. It is time once again for color splash week! This time around: a splash of magenta!


What fun! This is what I have created for this week.


I used two of my favorite sets from Verve Stamps, Brighter Days and Words of Wisdom. I love how this turned out with the black and white arrows and little peek of magenta cardstock.

I am looking forward to seeing your color splash, so I hope you will join us! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, May 7th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from our fabulous challenge sponsor, Freckled Fawn! Thank you for sponsoring us this week!


Looking forward to seeing what you create for this week's challenge!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Brighter Days, Words of Wisdom - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: White - Wplus9; Melon Mambo - SU!
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Adhesive rhinestones - Recollections

4 comments:

  1. You know I love these Verve sets! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Those arrows are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Anya! Love all the arrows and sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!