Thursday, April 25, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #179

ETA: Hi there! This is my second post of the day, please be sure to check out my CASE Study post for this week!

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge. We have a springy let's-get-planting color combination for you this week... grass, rose petal, and hibiscus.


And my card for this week...


I have a total crush on this card - I just love how it turned out! The nautical theme is hitting the stamping world hard, and I could resist using this new acquisition for this week's challenge.


So worth the fussy cutting! :)

I hope you will join us! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, April 30th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from our fabulous challenge sponsor, The Twinery! Thank you for sponsoring us this week!


This week we are also saying farewell to Ashley Bores, who has come to the end of her Private Blend Designer term. We are so lucky to have had Ashley share her creativity and inspiration with us for these past weeks - thank you! I am sure she would love to hear your well wishes!

Looking forward to seeing what you create for this week's challenge!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: By The Tide - SU!
CARDSTOCK: Wild Wasabi - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Blushing Bride, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Stripes Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Rustic Cream Twine, Button - PTI

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I just adore this beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Anya!! I love this card and those images with these colors are just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything nautical, and this is fabulous! I especially love the unexpected color combo and that darling button accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Anya! Love the detailed stamps inked up in color and the bitty button looks like a shell too! You're making me want these now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!