Sunday, February 12, 2012

Miles Apart

Hi there. How has your weekend been? I have still been feeling a little under the weather and just totally drained. I'm writing now from the couch, where I have spent an inordinate amount of time this weekend...

Yesterday I took some time to use my new Wplus9 stamps and created a card for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. The color challenge was bright and fresh this week.

Here is the card I created using the new Folk Art Florals set. I think I love this set - I can't wait to use it again in some pinks and reds. Until then, here is my card.

I was also inspired by the Waltzingmouse Sketch from a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun building my folksy pattern. I loooove these little flower clusters. I also added in a few bits from Spring Tags, which has some great complimentary images to the Folk Art Florals set. Dawn really did a fantastic job designing these sets!

I feel like I've said this repeatedly over the past few weeks, but I really hope to get back to a regular blogging schedule. I do have some other things to share with you, and WMS is gearing up for an amazingly fantastic release at the end of the month, so there will be a lot going on. I hope you will stop back, I do appreciate your visit today!

Anya

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Folk Art Florals, Spring Tags - Wplus9; Gingham & Co. - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink; Night of Navy - Stampin' Up!
INK: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Edgers #2 Die - Papertrey Ink; Sewing Machine - Janome

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Anya, and really makes these cuties shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! You're creations always add that something special to our gallery, and I hope you get to feeling tip-top soon! I was there all last week. Ugh! It's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! I love the colors and the sweet images. I think I'm going to have to have a shopping spree at Wplus9.

    I hope that you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! You won't be disappointed with Wplus9 - I just love them!

      Delete
  3. Well I hope you feel better soon Anya. Your card is just lovely! Those Waltzing Mouse folk art florals are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little card Anya, love those yellow birds, hope your feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeously bright and cheerful card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!