Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Wishes

Hi-ya friends!

How about a Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge card? I made this for last week's sketch, #66. Here is the sketch, I love circle cards!

And here is the card I created.

I used images from Hocus Pocus and combined them with patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. This is a fun sketch, I hope you played along!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Hocus Pocus - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Basic Gray, Basic Black - Stampin' Up!
PATTERNED PAPER: Mischevious Collection - My Mind's Eye
INK: Jet Black Archival Ink, Black Soot Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Big Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Tin Type Sprinklers Spray Ink - October Afternoon; Black Adhesive Rhinestone; Sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful card! I love those patterned papers (and I'm not even from the States!)! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!