Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trick or Treat

Yes, you read that right! I am thinking Halloween already! You don't mind, though, right?

After sharing the other tag I made earlier this week, I wanted to make another.

I used a large manila tag from Stampers Anonymous - I have a stash of these that I like to keep handy. I 'stamped' some Distress Inks onto my craft mat, spritzed them with water and Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls and then smooshed my tag onto the ink. Its like a swirly night sky.

Then I pulled out my WMS Halloween sets: Halloween Party, Wanda's Pantry, and Midnight Feast. I used bits and pieces from each to create my tag. The largest flourish from Flourishes - Scallops and Dots is also peeking out from behind.

I tried out my new French Pastry Doily Die from Cheery Lynn Designs (the only thing I picked up at our local stamp show this past weekend!) - looks great in black, doesn't it?

Some just-for-fun creating! Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Halloween Party, Wanda's Pantry, Midnight Feast, Flourishes - Scallops and Dots - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: True Black, Plum Pudding - Papertrey Ink; Going Gray - Stampin' Up!; Manila Tag - Stampers Anonymous
INK: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; Labels Four Nestabilities - Spellbinders; French Pastry Doily Die - Cherry Lynn Designs; Mini Rolled Flower die - MFT; True Black Felt - Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Anya! I love the black doily and the cute little black flower. I may just have to CASE this tag! Now you got me in the mood for autumn days - Fall is my favorite time of year and it's just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO cool Anya! love the purple and black - the doily and pretty rolled flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!