Thursday, February 3, 2011

Colorful Birthday Wishes

Good morning my friends, how are you today?

January was a popular month for birthdays, and I have another birthday card to share with you today.

I opted for clean and simple on this one, a nod to the sweetie I sent it to, who has a fantastic clean and simple style. I wrapped the card front with some cheery-hued baker's twine and then added coordinating buttons. I stamped the sentiment from Fancy Phrases, rounded the bottom corners, and called it a day!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Fancy Phrases - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Lemondrop, Caribbean, Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Buttons - Papertrey Ink; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful...simple, but very pretty. I will have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS design with the multicolored twines and buttons Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like its simplicity! The buttons and the band really stood out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so adored that card so much that I have it sitting on my desk and look at it every day! It is pure-simple-gorgeousness!!!! Thank you! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is this - love how the colours just pop on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one of my most favorite cards ever! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!