Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Happy Halloween

Hi there! How was your weekend?

We celebrated my adorable nephew Jake's first birthday.. goodness he is scrumptious. I will see if my SIL posted some pics.

And since I'm going in fifteen different directions right now, I'll share a quick card and be on my way.

The Halloween image came in a digital print-out from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I cut it out and matted it with some Kraft cardstock. The background is stamped with the Swirly Bat in Versamark ink. I spritzed a doily with my Wild Honey Distress Reinker and Perfect Pearls mix. Everything also got a healthy dose of Distress Ink.

Big fan of the vintage Halloween! Speaking of vintage... this weekend (I am super excited) my Momma and I are going to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH. I love Country Living Magazine and have been wanting to go to the Fair for a few years now. I have been having so much fun incorporating vintage items into my crafting, so I can't wait to see what goodies I can find!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Swirly Bat – Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake – Stampin’ Up!; True Black - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versamark – Tsukineko; Black Soot, Vintage Photo Distress Ink – Ranger Industries
Other: Vintage Halloween Digital Image – Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps; Orange Zest button – Papertrey Ink; 4-inch doily – Wilton; Wild Honey Reinker, Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls – Ranger Industries; striped ribbon; pinking shears; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Anya, love the gold doily and the pleated ribbon treatment! The watermark bat stamping is great! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Anya! love the pleated ribbon - I have not yet perfected that technique!! LOL! What a fun trip for you and your mum! Let me know how it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Happy birthday to your little nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!