Thursday, August 19, 2010

Papertrey Princesses Challenge

Good morning!

Today it is my turn to host another Papertrey Princesses challenge. I thought we could try something that always seems like a challenge to me: a simple, one-layer card. Here is the card that I made.

Emphasis on simple! I also have to admit, this is my first time using Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley. In keeping with the challenge theme, I also kept my coloring very simple, just using three different colored Copics and a glitter pen. Overall, I like the result but I have the urge to add more. I did go in and add a pattern stamped with Background Basics: Diamonds just to break up all that white space.

Ladies, I hope you enjoy the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create. I know I've been a terrible challenge participator, but I do have a notebook full of challenges to finish!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley, Background Basics: Diamonds - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Mememto - Tsukineko
Other: Copic markers (E50, E51, YG0000), Copic multiliner - Imagination International; Stardust gel pen - Sakura; Crochet thread

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Anya, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Anya! I love the CAS style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful... perfect use of the lily of the valley stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Anya! Sorry I'm so behind on our challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!