Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

I hope you all have a great day. I am trying to catch up on some things around the house, so I'll be short and sweet today.

This is the Valentine I made for my sweetie. I really like it.. not too frilly, but still incorporates some of my favorite elements.


The card size is larger than normal (4-1/4 by 7 inches), based on last week's sketch challenge on Mercy's blog (you can click on the photo for a larger view).

I used Top Ten and Top Ten Additions, stamping each word and then punching it out with different sized heart punch. I added some stitching and some dimension, shooting for a collage-y type look. A perfect Valentine for my husband.

So glad that you stopped by today, and I hope to see you again soon!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Top Ten, Top Ten Additions - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, True Black, Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink; Riding Hood Red, Cranberry Crisp - Stampin' Up!
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink
Other: Medium Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Bracket edge punch - EK Success; Extra Jumbo, Super Jumbo Scalloped Heart Punch - Marvy; Lace Heart edge punch - Martha Stewart Crafts; sewing machine

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!