Friday, August 21, 2009

New Beginnings

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited for the weekend. We have some special things planned, as next week is my birthday!

I really love today's card!

The main image is from Serendipity Stamps and is called Winter Fenceline - I encourage you to click the link and check it out. I decided I wanted to try to make it a spring card, so I stamped the image, colored it appropriately and then covered those bare trees with Sweet Pea Flower Soft. What do you think? I think it looks great!

The cardstock is Spring Rain stamped with the grid from Guide Lines. The patterned paper is from the 2009 Bitty Box Basics collection. The sentiment, New Beginnings, is from the Birds of a Feather set. I added some other touches to finish it off.

I love it!

I hope the sun shines for your weekend. Thank you for stopping by!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Fenceline - Serendipity Stamps; Guide Lines, Birds of a Feather - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Spring Rain, Berry Sorbet, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: 2009 Bitty Box Basics (Berry Sorbet) - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, Versamark - Tsukineko; Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Copic markers; Paper piercer; Sweet Pea Flower Soft

5 comments:

  1. HOLY MACKEREL, girl this is gorgeous!!! WOWWEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful card!! Love it!!

    Debbie S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I never would have thought to make it springy.. and isn't the flower soft fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Looks like a wonderful spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, this card really stood out and caught my eye! LOVE how spring-like those trees are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!