Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You're too Kind!

Hi friends! It is a rainy day here in the 'Burgh. We have really had quite a cool summer so far and I'm actually sitting here at my desk all bundled up!

Today's card is one that I made for my Stamp Camp last month. It was inspired by another PTI countdown - back when Dawn made a card for the Fancy Flourishes countdown.

Anyway, this came together very quickly - I love the colors!


If you've been here before, you've seen these products used many times. There is a complete list in the recipe below, though.

Tonight we are headed out to do some grocery shopping - I usually don't get so excited about it, but since we have had such a crazy last few days we are out of the important things (milk, bread.. not just chocolate and cookies ;) so I will feel much better when it is done! I am thinking that pizza would be good for dinner too.. my favorite.. no reason to not get excited about the little things!

I hope you have something to get excited about tonight, too! Have a great evening :)

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Background Basics: Text Style, Mega Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: SS White, Ocean Tides, Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Going Gray, Dusty Durango - Stampin' Up!; Ocean Tides - Papertrey Ink
Other: Upper Crest border punch - Fiskars; adhesive rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity yet so elegant look of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. it's been pretty yucky weather up here as well, but i'm not complaining about it no being hot! Love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the fiskars border punches but can't seem to get hold of any here in South Africa. Have to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!