Friday, May 8, 2009

Birthday Thanks

I am mitchy-matchy. I love to coordinate. I am happiest when things go together. So when my husband politely asked me to make thank you cards that he could send to his surprise 30th birthday party guests, I didn't look farther than the invitation for inspiration.


If you saw yesterday's post with the invitations this should look familiar. This little cutie is 4-1/4" square and uses the same supplies as the invite (the recipe is below).

I whipped out a half dozen of these in no time! (They sat on my husband's desk for a week and a half.. but he eventually got around to writing some words of thanks inside ;)

And now that I have put a bigger dent in my stash of photos I haven't posted yet, I need to get off my hiney and make some more! Its been a rough couple of days.. my mojo is there, just very s..l..o..w. It is my cold. I've got some Mother's Day gifts to put finishing touches on (ok, start) so I'm going to need to kick it into gear.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a lovely weekend. If you're a Mom, Happy Mother's Day! I might pop in, but I've got lots of moms to love. Take care!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Starstruck - Stampin' Up!; Borders and Corners Circle, Around and About Sentiments, Text Boxed - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Basic Black - Stampin' Up!
Other: Various sized circle punches, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder



1 comment:

  1. Hey Anya! Way cute! SO very graphic designer. It reminds me of some totally cool card you would buy at Target in their card department. Very edgy girlie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!