Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Mini

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend - we were busy, busy.  Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day and we spent it celebrating birthdays with family.  Sunday was helping some friends move and the Pens game, so our schedule was booked!

I have a cute little card to share with you today using Damask Designs.  I love square cards, and I love 'em even more when they're tiny!  This is a little 3" square card. 


The image from Damask Designs was stamped in Dark Chocolate onto Vintage Cream and cut out.  I inked the edges with Antique Linen distress ink and adhered it to a Vintage Cream circle that had been cut with my Nestabilities.  These both are layered on a Dark Chocolate circle that was cut out using the Pinking circle Nestabilities.  The card base and satin ribbon is Spring Rain.  I added some silver embellishments to my design - I love these in silver, because I can custom-color them with my Copics.  I do this often with clear rhinestones as well - its a great way to add some coordination. 

Hope you have a wonderful evening!  My hubby is headed out with some friends, so I've got my sights set on my stamp room.  Thanks for stopping by!

 

Recipe:
Stamps: Damask Designs - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen - Ranger Industries
Other: Spring Rain satin ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Plain and Pinking circle Nestability dies - Spellbinders; silver elastic cord - Stampin' Up!; silver adhesive embellishments - Michaels

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! Anya! Love your mini!! The spring rain looks gorgeous with the dark chocolate. Thanks for the tip on the copics making custom embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and chocolate combo, great job. Let's go Pens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!