Monday, April 7, 2008

A Quick RAK

I am beat. I really didn't get much R&R this weekend and work has been just overwhelming. I spent some time with a friend on Saturday, which was a lovely time, but then as soon as I walked in the door Bill called and asked if I could fill in at the store. Uh, no. I have a full time job already. I don't want to work on the weekend too. Of course I went. Then I was there on Sunday, too. So needless to say I didn't get much time to play around in my stamp room. I forced myself to get my Stamp Camp cards done for later this week and I hate the feeling of forced creativity. Thank goodness for card sketches.


I was delighted to check my mail on Saturday and receive this RAK from Jeanne. I love the little punched out flower over the ribbon. Thank you Jeanne, it is wonderful! So, that's all you guys are getting from me today. I have to attend a township meeting for work this evening (yipee!), so I've got to get myself out of here. Enjoy the lovely card and I will be back with something sometime soon, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!