Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Altered Frappuccino bottles


I've always loved the altered Frappuccino bottles... so many possibilities! Plus, who doesn't love the initial bottle emptying? (French Vanilla is my fave). In keeping with my gift theme, I filled my bottles with milk bath and bath salts. I used the same colors as in the card and chose sentiments that encouraged relaxation. I used a ton of different Papertrey stamps, pulling out all my sets and picking things here and there. If there is something you see that you would like to know what I used, let me know. That's what I love about those sets - they can interchanged and combined easily, and can be used for so many different occasions. The band around the bottles was stamped just as I did my 'patterned paper' yesterday. Finished them off with some ribbon around the top and user instructions :)

That's it for today. Tomorrow I will show you the last piece of the gift and how it was all tied together. Be sure to check out Papertrey Ink's new forum! And tomorrow night is their big release. I know I will be treating myself to a Valentine's Day gift!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!